I am excited to announce my first in-person workshop happening on Sunday 10th April, 9:30-11:30am at the beautiful Stone Barn near Stow-on-the Wold.
- Do you long for your days to feel calm and stress free?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the constant juggling of motherhood that you can’t focus on the small pleasures in life?
- Do you wish you had the energy to do all the thighs that you know would make you feel healthy and happy?
- Has the lack of time sent you to the bottom of the priority list?
If any of this resonates with you, I’d love for you to join me, and an intimate group of other like-minded mums, for a workshop that focuses on rebooting your mum power. You will discover how to create little pockets of calm and build energy-boosting habits into your day. You’ll leave feeling fully in control of your life and with a desire to feel your best self, both inside and out. Something that we mums all deserve!
Some things that will be covered in the workshop include:
- What self care really is and what it could look like for you
- The number one excuse mums use for not taking care of themselves and how to overcome it
- Why mindset is the key when it comes to improving your wellbeing
- What you can do to start incorporating self-loving habits with just 10 minute chunks in your day
- The daily activities that are draining vs boosting your energy
- The secret ingredient to building habits that last longer than a week
Take the opportunity to have a morning off mum duties and come and hang out and have a natter with a bunch of like-minded mums in a beautiful and intimate countryside setting.
Tea, coffee and breakfast will be provided on arrival, followed by the workshop and finally you’ll have the opportunity to ask all those burning questions, either in the group or with Charlotte following the session.
You won’t go home empty handed either. As well as the knowledge and tools you can take away and apply in your own life, you’ll also get a wonderful goodie bag full of healthy treats!
Motherhood can be isolating, particularly in the last few years, many of us have struggled. This opportunity for a face-to-face get together with other mums who have faced similar challenges, could have have such a significant benefit alone. To book your tickets visit mumpower.eventbrite.com and I can’t wait to see you there!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment